The first whisky in the world with a Japanese Cedar cask finish
Perfectly balanced with heather honey, sweet caramel, Japanese plum, oak, peat and toffee with hints of sandalwood and green tea. Non-Chill-Filtered at 48% alcohol to keep its natural flavours at maximum. Blended at its peak flavour, rather than a predetermined ratio.
Kamiki whisky has a smooth taste with a complex flavour driven by pure, malted barley. It has been aged in oak barrels a minimum of three years and second aged in non-charred local cedar casks. Kamiki comes in a premium gift box, truly displaying its Japanese heritage.
- Nose: Perfectly balanced heather honey and sandalwood.
- Palate: Sweet caramel, Japanese plum and balanced oak with peat.
- Finish: Hints of toffee and a long-lasting finish with a zest of green tea.
Kamiki Original Awards
- “90.5 Points” - Jim Murray Whisky Bible 2020
- “GOLD” medal - Roma Whisky Festival 2020
- “CHAIRMAN’s TROPHY + HIGHEST Award” - 2018 Ultimate Spirit Challenge
- “GOLD” medal - 2018 China Wine and Spirits Awards
- “GOLD” medal - 2017 Global Spirit Awards Las Vegas
- “SILVER“ medal - 201 New York International Wine and Spirit Competition
- “GOLD“ medal - 2017 San Diego International Spirit Competition
- “SILVER” award - 2017 Wine and Spirit Wholesalers of America Convention
- “SILVER” award - Taste + “BRONZE” award - Packaging from IWSC 2017
- World’s first whisky made with Japanese Cedar Cask finish.
- Pure malt whisky with unique second ageing following local traditions.
- Protected and blessed by Omiwa Priests, the oldest alcohol temple in Japan.
- Multiple awards and limited availability worldwide.
ABOUT KAMIKI WHISKY:
Kamiki is the first whisky in the world with a Japanese Cedar Cask Finish. A highly secretive blend of rare Japanese malt whiskies, pure Japanese spring water and the finest malt whiskies from the rest of the world. Blended at its peak flavour, rather than a predetermined ratio. Non-Chill-Filtered at 48% alcohol to keep natural flavours at maximum.
Unique Second Maturation
Kamiki rests its whisky in Yoshino Sugi casks, commonly known as the “Japanese Cedar.” This wood is indigenous to Japan and for centuries has been used to make temples. It is considered best for local drink casks because of its refreshing scented flavour, pleasant fragrance and soft texture that helps calm the mind and the body. Kamiki Whisky is rested a second time in Yoshino Sugi cedar casks to capture a perfectly smooth taste, a scent of sandalwood on the nose and a zest of green tea in the finish. This second maturation makes Kamiki whisky unique.