Perfect for coffee lovers. A bittersweet blend of top-grade Arabica coffees and Australian wheat vodka. Speciality beans from the best-growing regions are sourced to create a complex liqueur that is bold, balanced and unapologetically coffee. Each and every bottle is handmade near Sydney, Australia. With half the sugar and ten times the coffee of old-world liqueurs, Mr Black is the cold brew liqueur for coffee purists.
Tasting Notes: Fresh coffee, caramel, cacao. Not too sweet.
- Rich, intense coffee taste with a boozy, smooth finish.
- Drink it ice cold or pour over ice cream for a luxuriously boozy affogato.
- Delicious, smooth coffee taste, not too sweet. 10x the coffee and half the sugar of traditional coffee liqueurs. Bittersweet perfection!
- Perfect for gifting. The bottle features an illustration that is revealed only as the liquid is drunk.
- 25% alcohol by volume.
Ultimate Espresso Martini Recipe
- Combine 2 parts Mr Black and 1 part coffee
- Shake over ice and pour. Enjoy!
ABOUT MR BLACK
For some, coffee is more than caffeine. It’s a religion. A ritual. It’s our culture. And if it’s yours, this is for you.
Mr Black was founded in 2013 after a chance meeting between Philip Moore, one of Australia’s foremost distillers, and Tom Baker, coffee-nerd and designer.
Brought together by a shared belief that coffee is delicious, and drinking is fun, Mr Black has been on a simple mission to unite the two worlds ever since.
Roasted and Distilled in Australia
Each and every bottle is made by hand at Mr Black's coffee roastery and distillery just north of Sydney, Australia. Their roasters source speciality beans from the best-growing regions to create complex spirits that are bold, balanced and unapologetically coffee, without compromise or equal.
Producing consistently concentrated cold brew and fine-tuning water composition, temperature and time are lifelong obsessions for both our Head of Coffee, Detlef Mohr, and Master Distiller, Philip Moore. The difference between something good and something great, after all, comes down to the details.
Spend £80.00 to Free Shipping